Your Art Party
- We host parties at the studio for kids and adults (minimum of 2 - maximum 10).
- Have a larger group? AJ can come to you! Minimum is 10 to paint. Host will need to provide chairs, tables, painters and a water source. These are best at churches or community centers to provide ample space for painters and guests. AJs will provide all painting supplies. (no travel fee in White County)
- Paint parties are great for birthdays, holidays, team gatherings, showers, date nights & just because creating is fun!
- We book days, nights & weekends. Please book 2 weeks in advance.
- Cost- $25 each. Party is 2 hours.
- Drop off parties are best for children. Studio space is limited to painters and a few guests.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is due upon booking and a link will be sent to pay. Higher deposit may apply to larger groups.
Your Original Painting
- You will create an original painting- acrylic on stretched canvas (canvas size may be 11x14 or 12x12, as available).
- Come with ideas or be inspired by our studio works and paintings done at previous parties.
- Click to see some of these works online on FaceBook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- We will help sketch and will guide each painter in technique where needed.
- Book button below.
What to Wear
- The paint we use is acrylic and will not come out of most fabrics.
- Some have had luck getting paint out with rubbing alcohol.
- We provide aprons to wear and recommend children wear play clothing.
- Please advise your guests so they may wear appropriate attire.
What to Bring
- We have space available for you to set up any decorations, food, and gifts.
- You may set up 30 minutes prior to your party time.
- Bring a cooler for your ice and/or ice cream.
- The person who booked the event is solely responsible if adult beverages are consumed. AJs Art Studio and its artists are not liable.